- 2 slices of lemon peel and all (I like mine frozen!)
- 6 chunks of pineapple, probably about 2, 1 inch rounds cored
- 1 orange’s juice or a 1/4 cup of O.J.
- 1 banana
- 5 strawberries (again I prefer mine frozen to cool it all down)
- 1/2-1 cup of almond milk depending on how thick you like yours
All you need to do is throw it in the blender until smooth! If you want to make it a little bit more substantial, you can add oats! I love this smoothie! I made it looking for an overdose of vitamin C because I was feeling under the weather, but y’all it is so good!!!! Makes two servings (;
Happy Valentines day!